Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fundraise for 501c3 Non Profits

Raise $1000 month for the Free Mobile Health Clinic

If you just stumbled upon this blog and like it please subscribe to my RSS feed and subscribe to Advertising Secret Weapon via Email to make sure you don't miss the latest posts!

"A Mission of Mercy" is a traveling health care/ dental care clinic serving Northern Maryland and Southern Pennsylvania.
With 4 stops per month is Frederick and a few in Baltimore "A Mission of Mercy" provides health care to those that slip through the safety net.

The Un insured
The Under Insured 


=============+


My current secret weapon besides using blogspot blogs?



Raise money for a local charity in your area.

You want something from me? Donate to my favorite charity through Facebook and I'll teach you how to do what I do.

I charge $97 for a complete step by step "

How To Become a Local Google Guru" report on one of my other advertising/ web promotions blogs.



Here's how the offer breaks down:

You can see how well any blogspot blog I make for a client instantly ranks in Local Google Search Results






Frederick Internet Advertising



If you want me to show you exactly how to get a Blogger.com blog set up for Business Purposes and get that blog to skyrocket to the top of Local Google Search Results

1_12_09 auto upholstery frederick

Donate to A Mission of Mercy using FaceBook here




Call David Bruce Jr. NOW 301 363-8206

davidbruce@frederick.com

http://frederickwebpromotions.com

Follow me on Twitter

No comments: